E-Learning Vouchers for ICT Professionals
NetHope Academy offers E-learning vouchers for self-paced, online courses that allow an in depth review of the topics listed and help with the preparation for certification exams. Whether you are looking to improve how you use Microsoft Office in everyday business or to develop your expertise as a system administrator, system engineer, or desktop support specialist, you can find training to fit your needs.
Review the list of available courses, then complete the form to request a voucher.
You can take more than one course. Vouchers for e-learning courses are available to staff in nonprofit organizations.
Additional e-learning courses on Microsoft Office, data management and project management are available. View Program Workers Training >>
To view Microsoft Learning Self-Paced E-Learning Courses, you will need:
- A Pentium II, 256 MB RAM with a processor speed greater than or equal to 400 MHZ
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000 or higher
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Macromedia Flash 7.0 or higher (1MB disk space needed to install)
- Microsoft Windows Media Player 7.0 or higher
- Microsoft XML Core Services 3.0 or higher
- A Super VGA monitor with minimum screen resolution 1024×768, with 16-bit color.
- A sound card, and either speakers or headphones (for multi-media audio).
- Internet bandwidth of 56K or faster. Broadband internet access is recommended. Otherwise it is recommended to use the E-Learning Offline Player.